Tuesday, January 26, 2010

$

Is my son a liberal?

T just informed me that when he grows up, he wants to be a sailor that looks for sunken treasure. When he finds a huge treasure, he will have enough money to become president. When he is president, he is going to make a law that his Dad and I don't have to pay taxes. In addition, we will get a paycheck from the government for at least $1 million dollars per year.

He might be on to something. I think I might actually be able to better spend the bail-out money, and keep track of where it went.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Godsey said...

Ha! Love it!!!

January 27, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Chablis said...

Hehe! SO cute! Ah, the simple life and thoughts of kids. :)

February 5, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home